- New All Natural Toenail Fungus Supplement
- Common objections to the laser treatment of fingernail and toenail fungus infections
- Does Laser Treatments for Toenail and Fingernail Fungus really work?
- Are all fingernail and toenail fungus laser treatments options the same?
- What is the difference between the Cutera GenesisPlus laser and the Pinpointe foot laser for treating nail fungus?
Tag Archives: cutera genesis plus laser reviews
Health insurance does not cover the laser treatment of fingernail and toenail fungus. For people who have a Medical IRA or HSA (Health Flex Savings Account) funds from these type of accounts can usually be used for the laser treatment … Continue reading
How do we know if the laser treatment for toenail and or fingernail fungus will work? When shopping around for treatment of fingernail and toenail fungus infections there are a couple things to keep in mind. Just like shopping around … Continue reading
No; and this is where many toenail fungus suffers get confused. Not all lasers are the same, different doctors offer different laser treatments and they are not all the same. Only two lasers currently on the market in the United … Continue reading
What is the difference between the Cutera GenesisPlus laser and the Pinpointe foot laser for treating nail fungus?
Both laser systems are FDA cleared for treating fungal nails (toenail fungus and fingernail fungus). Both share a similar 1064nm Nd-yag laser setting. The system by Cutera has more features including adjustable spot size, higher watts settings (more powerful optional … Continue reading
What causes toenail fungus infection? (onychomycosis) Dermatophytes are the fungi most commonly responsible for causing toenail fungus. They are specialized organisms that live off of keratin which is the main component of nails and skin. The most common fungi that … Continue reading